The "Years" there were



Things change... a lot everyday.

As I always believe in "I live one day at a time" means whatever happens is something I would always want to think, accept and cherish every moment I made a decision on. In the past 4 years I haven't really made any post here, as technology also moved big time, I never imagined this is still alive and I could write my journal again. Memoire as other people would love to call this but simply put my thoughts in life that is publicly available everywhere. Thoughts and decision I've made had a lot of effects in where I am right now. There are a lot of failures, successes and achievement I've encountered and yet we are trying to make that fine line of comfort and stability we are looking for.

  • I went 4 jobs in the past 4 years (not proud of it, shitty things happened)
  • I broke up with my girlfriend (we tried)
  • Met a new loving girlfriend (1 year and keep getting stronger)
  • My sister and I bought our own house (greatest thing you could invest on)
  • I learned how to ride a motorcycle (Big bikes from Ducati Riding Experience)
  • I bought my first motorcycle - Rusi Classic 250
  • I bought my dream motorcycle - Indian Scout (still gushing over it)
  • I bought my dream camera - Leica M10 (still gushing over it)
  • I bought my dream scooter - Vespa Sprint Carbon 150
  • I bought another action camera - Insta360 One R
  • My immune system went down. (Shingles appeared)
  • I am no longer that physically fit not that muscular anymore (trying home exercises though)
  • Started to collect my sneakers (stopped now as I wanted to simply put things to rest)
  • Started to collect my One Piece figures/Mangas (stopped now as I wanted to simply put things to rest)
  • Pandemic happened. (Shitty year)
  • Working in the biggest media network in the Philippines as the context of the work is simply for Filipinos.


All of these are the things are said to be some of my milestones in the last 4 years and so (Too much spending that I need to revisit my financial management once more). As of this writing our world is under siege of this deadly virus and we are trying hard especially here in the Philippines. The year 2020 is not yet over and great things will move to its right places, GOD know that we are in need of HIS utmost guidance and support.

Mistakes in life are recurring and we are trying to correct them and not let them happen over and over again.



Comments

Popular Posts