Change is coming

 


    It has been a difficult 2 years or so for many of us since the pandemic broke. This year we've been dealing with a lot of changes that we could build and re-establish our life to a certain extent and use those learnings for us to bring the better version of our humanity that was tested in the past. This virus may still be lurking and a few cases are still popping out, but that doesn't fully stop us to continue what our life has to offer...

    I was working with a lot of things in my personal life with work, family and love life. these 3 are the most visible to any of us humans have to offer to either change for the good or have that bad decision. I'm turning 39 this year and there were realizations that already sunk to my mind about how and what to do, yet when it comes to work things could still change but I do have that sense of acceptance and proliferation of learning towards my roles in an organization. As a developer before things were easier to get and find that salary you may be aiming for, but in management and the like, it will be a challenge more because of the experience and possible skillset from your previous roles would matter to a potential employer. I may be doing something that isn't my full capability but it does pay my bills and get to exercise other things plus some extra luxury that I could. Honestly, I may need to find that better version of what I need to fulfill as a tech manager, that is being with a team, or heading something that does quite great things for the consumers. Overall, I am still searching for that...

    Family, always should comes first. Work is the support of how you would make your family live better and at least get something to help others. Thankfully, GOD always finds a way to guide us in this part of my life, I am still continuing to always seek forgiveness and guidance to HIM, this faith of mine may be different to most but I am personally in touch with how I was brought up with GOD and will continue to be that and hopefully give more.


    Now comes my love life or something more personal. I had past relationships that did matter and some just passed by. I was too busy in many ways and never imagined I will end up in a way that will change how I may understand what romance and love is all about. Meeting the woman of my life has been a transformation of who I was and what I will be. As we grow older, we still need to learn from each other and live the way to at least, how we plan it to be. Here comes the part where I'm turning my book to a very special moment that does comes with a big change and that is entering a married life. In the next few days, I'll be tying the knot with my beloved girlfriend/fiancé. We have a very touching relationship in our years of getting to understand each other, from those year I know for a fact that she's the one. I made mistakes from those instances/situations and happen to detach myself many times but I kept holding(so as she) on and I would say I understood and know her better but also try to help her in the process.

This made my decision to continue my love life with her. She's the one who shows how special life could be and how love is shaping one person's demeanor, I may still be that naïve of a person but I'm just that guy in progress and major decisions have been established that I asked GOD's guidance for this and it became a reality that we both are happy to pursue.

    Our life (see what I did here ;-) ), will start anew, and I will continue to seek GOD's guidance and be better versions of ourselves... but in this case I am not alone, as we will be ONE and will be ready to face what the world may offer. 

Life is really great when you wanted to see how it is, but it could also be a challenging one if you just let it pound you without a fight and unable to resolve it, to which having a partner in life will balance the way out of those difficulties, thank GOD I already found mine.


Comments

Popular Posts