A Semi-Charmed Life: Mike's Journey

Learning things from scratch ...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Roughly Weeks Running...

As i am blogging this, i just did finished the first week in which the notice month of my resignation.  It was still pure work and yes i was happy of the results that happened in our project because it is doing quite good coming form the client side comment, i've also made plans to some projects to turnover for the coming days hope they will understand every detail im going to say to them.  As my colleagues are teasing me everyday because of the situation, i felt sorry for myself leaving them behind, but i know they understand me somehow , as im still thinking Java EE to complete my tasks remaining for the following last 2 weeks(roughly).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home