Roughly Weeks Running...

As i am blogging this, i just did finished the first week in which the notice month of my resignation.  It was still pure work and yes i was happy of the results that happened in our project because it is doing quite good coming form the client side comment, i've also made plans to some projects to turnover for the coming days hope they will understand every detail im going to say to them.  As my colleagues are teasing me everyday because of the situation, i felt sorry for myself leaving them behind, but i know they understand me somehow , as im still thinking Java EE to complete my tasks remaining for the following last 2 weeks(roughly).


Comments

  1. Your article is quite unique and effective, i must say that your site has some really good and informational blogs to go through. Worth spending time here.albania vlore

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up.visit albania

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very helpful and awesome post! We have already planned our trip to Dakak on the third week of August and we're surely gonna check out some of these :)Viaggio Baja California

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts