Back to work ...


After everything i have been doing and still is, Android actually helps me get a job easily, well of course i need to learn them every  time a new feature(s) was added in the SDK. I've learned a lot in the past 2 companies i had worked for, that doing an Android App in the enterprise scene is really difficult that you need someone to collaborate with. In the past Google was and is my friend!

But i am so blessed that i got my 4th job (yikes) and will be doing what i am still interested to do Android App Development. Right now all i can say is that i am rusty in both my java and Android knowledge that i needed time for me to review them. To be honest i am still having a hard time for me to step on the gas and start working on my own pace, that eventually will jump start me to my current work. I don't know if i'm just too lazy nowadays or just still couldn't get over with my long vacation.

I'm doing what i wanted to do and now in a team (we are 2 hehehe) , in a good location , time and salary and also in an interesting work/environment to get me keep doing them everyday.

Anyway i am thinking a lot of things lately that will definitely change my lifestyle... ill blog it soon.

Comments

Popular Posts