Stacey - you'll be missed....Feb 24 - Jun 8, 2007

It's when the day she arrived at our house Feb 24, 2007. She came from a small box brought by my sister from work, she was so cuddly and cute it was her first day and we were so happy that we had her that day on. My mom was the one who was the happiest, she like her alot, the name Stacey came in my mind when she arrived and im using my media player playing Stacey'mom and that i gave it her name! As time goes by she was growing as expected a big girl, very happy and content she gave all the love to my mom taking her problems away, and that was a good thing as months go by they developed this relationship of a mother and daughter, that whenever you are going to mess with stacey my mom will eventually react and scold you but hey that's ok i understand what they went , my mom was the one who did raised and loved so much about stacey. Months passed by the relationship grew stronger, every person Stacey saw she will hurriedly go to the known person and say a very happy Hi in action. The tragic moment happen when my sister decided to deworm her, its because she's growing fast and she needs that to complete a process. They brought her to the doctor and gave her the thing she needed. After a few days Stacey, was showing signs of the medicine, vomiting and making these unhealthy feces. From those days Stacey did not have the feeling of loved, my mom asked the doctor why is this happening and they talked that is was a normal thing with a little problem at hand, i really don't know what the conversation was but i am sure the doctor was wrong to not take Stacey at his office for proper medication.. As my mom went to her work, Me, my dad and my sister were at home to take good care of her. As i gave her the medicine, she doesn't take it her mouth is just shut down and breathing heavily and she only drinks her water without food as i know! After a couple of hours i started to open my computer and make some reports, my sister notice that a blood is in his stool, and i thought it was a blood, from that time on i wanted to bring her to the hospital and see her doctor, but i dont have anyone to talk to except my sister, and i just told her to give Stacey a glass of water, from that a couple more hours passed i turned my head and saw her stomach not moving! I quickly moved myself to her place and talking to her moving her, and saw her face in a shocked. Her mouth opened, eyes not closed and her butt in blood and in yellowish color. From that i felt sorry for myself that i did not know what to do but then there is a possibility that i may save her life. My neighbors knew the news and called my Aunt, and i told my aunt to call my mom and she is the one to tell what had happend. From that i went out , and the rest is a burial when i got home, my mom was in deep tragic feeling that she lost a daughter in a very short time 4 months and 2 weeks. But we knew that God has reasons for His actions that He tool Stacey to give someone a long life in the family as they say~ THANK YOU STACEY YOU ARE A PART OF THE FAMILY THAT WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS AND WILL STILL STAY FOREVER.....


- Stacey -

Arrived in our house Feb 24, 2007

Died June 8, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Comments

Popular Posts