A Semi-Charmed Life: Mike's Journey

Learning things from scratch ...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New World Order starts tonight!

Ok, not that you are thinking the other way, this time it's about me doing the changes that i needed to have, right now i got some weeks of rest that i did in which i spent til 3-4am in the morning doing: 
  • drinking with old-time friends
  • celebrating bdays
  • watching House season 5
  • watching Chuck season 2(im still watching)
  • fixing some things in the house
  • thinking how to get motivated again.
Now im still not reviewing ANDROID for my new work , yes i have a new work im so blessed for having what i wanted to do (reason why i quit i guess?). Im going to start doing a new work this coming Monday in which i need to adapt to the location, people and the old geeky behind myself ehehe. It is only a matter of time for me to get my thoughts and get really motivated in this new work for this is going to simply change my life , getting i think new sacrifices , i hope these sacrifices will pay off in the future!

I am now going to start this evening til maybe morning to read a book on Android that i have , im too late for doing this now that im struggling for it! but hey at least im trying to do this!

YES I'AM LAZY as HELL!  help me............. or should i say help myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home