My Lifestyle 2010


Since the start of the month, it has been going in a direction with new borders for me, as in my everyday routine keeps myself more busy than usual.

Now with me back in doing Android work, it keeps me more busy.

So if you ask me what would be my typical day for today ,tomorrow or the next week we'll you'll see them here:

MWF

- wake up at 9:30am
- breakfast till 10am
- gym workout,10:30-11:30(but turns out till 12 sometimes)
- eat lunch
- fix myself for work
- walk 600m from Megamall edsa - Prestige Tower usually around 2pm im in!

TTh

- wake up at 6am (4 or 5hrs sleep)
- run in the cemetery for 30-45mins
- breakfast
- rest for an hour or so
- lunch
- fix myself for work
- walk 600m from Megamall edsa - Prestige Tower usually around 2pm im in!

SAT

- usually my free time for myself but turns out on somethings like
playing other sports, watching my favorite Tv series etc.

SUN
if there is no race i had registered then else i'm doing running onsite:
- i will wake up 4am
- warm up till 4:30
- start to do 1-1:30 hrs of running on the road usually (11-16km)
- breakfast at home
- rest if im really tired(usually i used the remaining time for some other things)
- get back in bed

- ROUTINE STARTS AGAIN!

I guess my lifestyle is a bit heavy for others, yet i am very thankful that my body can withstand it.. also thanks for my choco drink(Enervon HP) .

hopefull i would set up a lighter routine in the future!

Comments

Popular Posts