Android Evangelist?





As i finished again another , technical talk regarding Android for college students, i feel that the platform is still new and we still need to teach our young generations these days, im not bypassing iOs but Android is my interest and yes we are dealing with the same audience here. So after i made my template for students, i felt that i still need to make it not so technical in their perspective and make it more enjoyable and still get that interest from them. That will be improved in the coming days since i learned a lot from these students at SDCA. I'll be continuing my knowledge sharing ,next would be students from PLM and another possible another one from Mindanao.



Android is fairly getting into every Filipino and i am just one person that barely knew the platform at first and now living with it and trying to share what i learned and experienced to these young people. I hope they will learn and see what i am trying to tell them everytime i show my slides and my not so good explanations... hehehe!



See you soon ! more pics at my picasa Android Talk at SDCA

Comments

Popular Posts