Coding Horribly


I really don't know if i'm starting a rant here? but who cares this is my blog LOL.




I've seen codes using their framework accordingly, used them with the conventions and the usual way, but also i'm looking at a code right now that is not somewhat friendly to the next developer to use it. Well i mean there is a framework that is just right for everything in the project but instead they reinvent the wheel, make simple things more complicated than usual. Maybe because they came from a different platform style of programming? They are just to geek to work with the usual code? They would probably want other developers asking them?

Just to see what they are trying to say:

Well i really don't know the answer and hope i do know it well in my case, i need to get used to this complicated code that wasn't supposed to look like (except ofcourse for the thread heavy stuff and other advanced java).
Well right now me and my colleague are still trying to learn their style of programming (i don't know if i should call it a pattern) and from it hoping we can fully understand every inch of their unusual way to program regular stuff.

It is just so disappointing that we'll be maintaining and adding more features of this from now on. I know right now they have a list of full bugs that we need to hack on hahaha, but i guess if they only started it in a better way , or simply build it in a way that other developers would get to have a good start out of it would be beneficial. I just hope everything will be normal , when i say that meaning i could do my job stressfully with the solution and not with how i do that in the code im trying to incorporate it with! 

Comments

Popular Posts