A Semi-Charmed Life: Mike's Journey

Learning things from scratch ...

Friday, July 02, 2010

Goal Setting... Time for me to do it!


Making life better in some way seems to be ingrained in our nature. One asks how can I be happier, healthier, wiser, or freer. You can use goals for a better job, better living conditions, improved health, and much more.
Goal setting is an excellent tool for creating a successful better life.

I wanted to share these goals (draft i guess?) just to see it in the future if i have or haven't done it according to plan, it is me who will do the grueling tasks and sacrifices for me to bear something fruitful beyond what i can imagine.

  • Get a good Bank
  • Spend wisely on material things and leisurely stuff.
  • Run less races.
  • Work enthusiastically 
  • Anticipate everything but not overdo it
  • Exercise if you are not Tired!
  • Get a good Multivitamins
  • Invest into something (ok i guess this part is still subjective)
  • Get into a good working relationship NOW hahaha!
  • Learn Swimming
  • Always learn and implement new things in Mobile specifically on Android
  • Be thankful always.
As these things  i listed may be raw and still needs sometime for me to work on and i guess add more ill update things soon , but for now I thank God that i have a job this coming August and will do everything i can handle and also those things that really challenge me , just to be a better and more interesting my life would be not by just merely roaming around in your comfort zones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home