My German Shepherd in progress...

In the past months it has been rewarding from work and in my social life as i decided to have this great dog in my side. After my dog Leoric passed and lived by my side for almost 12 yrs, i did not regret or had any negative time with him, thou i still missed my first and loyal dog i am still aiming to have my 2nd one which i already have- Nigel. Going through rough times when our labrador pup Stacey died, my mom didn't want any dogs in the house because of that case. But i thought that this might cheer her and make bad things from the past vanish with a new dog. Although every dog we had is incomparable to one another we still care for every one of them evenly. As i also pet Sabrina an American Bulldog who is also a very lovable dog that is now going with her old age.

This time around my team lead had a Great Dane in which he asked me if i wanted a pup, ofcourse i told myself it has been years that i haven't personally pet a dog since Leoric. So i just quickly said YES, when do i get it? As my TL laughed and told me we still need to wait when she's in heat for the stud. That it will be my problem to sell the remaining pups when they are that many eheh. So i waited for months and asked people who wanted Great Dane Pups and mostly agreed. But when i found out that my TL tweeted pmed me that his Great Dane that might give birth died! So i was a bit disappointed to what had happened. But i told myself i saved some money , i am ready i might as well buy and look for a puppy!

That time it was among Great Dane, Labradors/Retrievers,German Shepherds,Rotweillers and Dobberman! (didn't know if i did spell the last two dog breeds right) . That i asked for some people advice and then it was down to two which is German Shepherds and Labradors/Retrievers.

In my case i wanted a fierce and strong looking dog with a tough attitude/devilish look hahah = German Shepherd! so i browse the dog ads over the net and found these pups , they are pricey enough you wouldn't buy gsd's but i had found a reasonable price in which i grabbed it.

I wouldn't talk much about the breeder and my problems with them since i know they are still doing alot of things from the litters they had. I got my pup at 2.5mos old and picked him up outside KFC's while me and them we're talking about it. Talking about my pup's history / life would be a different post ehhehe.

Right now all i can say is i need to save money for my Nigel and maintain cleanliness and ofcourse i do house training . Hope i am doing well these days.. without further adieu here is Nigel.(the pic is outdated he is now 3mos old)

Comments

Popular Posts