My Workout Plan

I've been dealing with myself for almost a year now because of discontinued working out in the gym , i know that i had some foundation within me but then i messed it up with thing like not eating on time , doesn't exercise regularly and specially not sleeping on time!

I know that im losing my goal to the body that i wanted im doing this because this would only be the thing that can keep me fit unlike my high school days! I hope that after i post this article i will get back to a nice gym and reach my long time goal i mean it will really eat some time on me but then its a matter of separating the right time whenever something is much needed!

So STUDY first GYM second!

PS:I'll open myself out this last week of the semestral break for the opening of my new workout plan together with the start of 2nd sem Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts